WAG KA NG CHUMEVER PA!! AND MAG BASA KA NA LANG NG BLOG KO!!! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Epiphany Within

walking in the midst of darkness
where everybody else is nowhere;
sensing abandonment and fear,
afraid of the unknown stalking me.

slowly i can hear the footsteps
with its ominous presence killing me;
the more it’s getting closer to me,
the more my heart is pounding.

fleeing, escaping, and then what’s next?
where else could I hide, where else could I go?
there’s nowhere to go, no place to be safe,
…but a futile search for a place to stay.

I found a place to dwell
where some, like me, are hiding too;
I sat in a corner where I thought I’m hidden
stopping all sounds that might betray my veil.

but then suddenly, I felt its breath
the warm air just inches from my ears;
as I look around, it grasped my arms,
and the night was torn by my deathly scream.

dragging me, pulling me
devil’s laugh made me scared;
trying to escape from evil side
hoping to deny their grasp of me.

my bitter tears are telling me
that help won't be around;
till I realize I only need to wake
...from the evil darkness of this dream.

5 comments:

ayzprincess said...

wow tsi kuletz, blogger na!! at poet pa!! welcome to the blogger :D ahihi

Anonymous said...

ay hitad. hehehe. gusto ko sanang i-echo si ayz at sabihing welcome to blogger. kaso wp ako e. (although yung blogger ko di ko pa naman dine-delete)

so bale, patula-tula ka na rin ngayon? nahawa ka na ata kina LV. hahaha. (sus, inggit lang ako at ako eh walang ka-talent talent dyan)

kuletz said...

@ayz--> hehehe thanks pow... naku nde naman poet... ahihi... ayan ay nang dahil sa tulong ni LV... sya ata ang idol ko!!! wow naks naman!!!

@antuken-->thank u thank u!!! tulad ng sinabi ko kay ayz, salamat kay LV pra sa pag gguide sa ginawa ko at salamat din kay chie sa pangungulit skeng mag blogspot/wp nako... hehhehe

PoPoY said...

huwaw. kuletz blogger ka na. congrats. hahaha

at patula tula ka na nga ha, bow!

womanwarrior said...

ang galing naman ng apo ko!

keep on writing, kuletz...

express yourself...

mwah...